Long and Sweet
A LIGHT REFRESHING TAKE ON AN OLD CLASSIC
- 50ml Allt-A-Bhainne
- 100ml cloudy apple juice
- 20ml triple sec
- 1 teaspoon orange marmalade
- Pink grapefruit to garnish
- Splash of ginger ale or soda (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Add the whisky, apple juice, triple secand marmalade and shake.
- Fill a long tumbler 2/3 full withcrushed ice.
- Pour the mixture over the ice.
- Top with soda or ginger ale if desired.
- Garnish with a pink grapefruit slice
Short and Peat
DITCH THE TWEED SIT AND JOIN US I A RIOT OF FRUIT WITH THIS LIGHT REFRESHING TAKE ON AN OLD CLASSIC
- 200ml Allt-A-Bhainne
- 3-4 teaspoons of Lapsang Souchong tea
- A few dashes of plain water
- 1 demerara sugar cube
- 1 teaspoon cocoa bitters
- Orange to garnish
- Infuse 200ml of Allt-A-Bhainne with3-4 teaspoons of lapsang souchong tea for around 4-6 hours. Strain to remove tea leaves.
- Take a short whisky tumbler and place a demerara sugar cube inside.
- Douse with Cocoa bitters(around 1 tea spoon).
- Add a few dashes of water. Swirl around or muddle until dissolved.
- Fill the glass half full with large ice cubes.
- Add 2 measures of the infused Allt-A- Bhainne.
- Garnish with orange peel ora slice of orange.